April 5, 2013

I Suck at Blogging

I think everyone has a blog post somewhere in their history that starts out, "Okay, I realize that I don't blog very often." It just happens. We get caught up in life or we feel too much pressure to write the perfect post that nothing gets written. Me personally, I think that in order to blog I have to justify it with having actual events happen in my life. I have a very boring life. Thus, lack of blogging.

But I'm trying to redeem myself. I actually like writing - it helps me clear my head and organize my thoughts and so I'm going to try again to blog more regularly. Not about what is necessarily going on in my life, but more about the thoughts going on in my head. So sorry if you ever get bored (hey, you don't have to read this) or if you're offended by my opinions and thoughts (again, you don't have to read this). But thanks for listening...er, reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment