I might need them!
You see, we're having a baby and of course need baby things so we will gladly help you get your old stuff out of the way :)
Here's a list of what we're looking for. If you think you have something you're getting rid and would either like to donate or sell it to us, leave a comment below with a brief description and I'll email you directly about it.
**We're mainly looking for things in the Houston- Memorial/Galleria area since we don't have a big truck and can't afford to rent one to drive far away to pick something up.
What we're needing (items with an * are the ones we're mostly looking for):
- Crib* (preferably white and simple - no frills)
- Crib Mattress*
- Rocking Chair* or some sort of comfy chair (for nursing late at night...)
- Dresser* (preferably a wide, waist high dresser - you know the typical 6-drawer kind. Also preferably simple in design)
- Baby changing pad (for on top of the dresser)
- Bookshelf (1 or 2)
- Any old frames you may have that you are getting rid of (8x10 and bigger, preferably not plastic)
- Baby hangers -you know the little ones (preferably white)
- Baby girl clothes - accepting donations of any size :)
- Diaper trash can (if you're getting rid of a good one - otherwise we'll just be getting one)
- White crib sheets (the bedding and blankets I've got covered)
- Any sort of infant/baby soothing toy/thing that you no longer need
- (i.e.bouncy seat or pack-n-play)
- Stroller - Only if you're getting rid of it
- Mobi-wrap or some sort of baby carrier similar - Only if you're getting rid of it
- House (in addition to everything above)
- Bookcases (2)*
- 16x20 frames that you're not using (again, preferably not plastic)
- A good bike* you're not using/getting rid of - Where we are moving is too far for Garrett to walk to his client's office (he's there 6 months out of the year and has been walking), but too far to catch a bus, so he'd like to bike there.
Thank you so much!